Cambridge Singing Teacher Performance Coach Choral Director
I give individual lessons and performance classes for adult singers in the Cambridge
area. My teaching approach springs from many years of study in New York, London,
Salzburg, Toronto and Edmonton as well as my extensive experience as a performer
and as a singing teacher.
In lessons the needs of every student are addressed individually.
Students learn how to find the core of the voice to give an unforced tone and a true
legato. They discover how to achieve clean onset of sound and pronunciation with
clear, resonant vowels and consonants that aid rather than hinder the vocal line.
I enjoy teaching many types of student:
• Young adults wishing to pursue a career in singing
• Advanced singers wishing to improve their skills
• Singers who have experienced a vocal set-back and need help regaining a working
technique and vocal confidence
• Members of adult choirs looking for greater ease of voice production
• Singing teachers who want to hone or refresh their own singing and teaching skills
• I’m happy to provide a short series of lessons in preparation for an audition or
My own knowledge is constantly being enlarged through my teaching and directing and
through my membership of the following organisations: